ENERGY BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
The promoter of the company has been extensively involved in energy sector for almost 30 years prior to starting this business. He has had wide experience in dealing with gas sector in particular. He has done some pioneering work in negotiating right to market gas at market price for the gas produced from small fields given for development under production sharing contracts, conceptualizing and developing a state wide high pressure gas pipeline network for operations under “open access” system, development of gas based combined cycle power plant in record time of less than 24 months, negotiating gas purchase from first LNG import terminal when no one was willing to take the risk and creating awareness about advantages of gas as an energy source for sustainable development.
Our company has been actively involved in various innovative initiatives in energy sector by providing services to our esteemed clients. Some of the major assignments handled in the past are as follows:
- Handholding the client in conceptualising a development of FSRU project for LNG imports
- Detailed techno economic analysis for coal to gas repowering projects
- Feasibility of monetising gas flared gas by developing very small scale LNG projects
- Promoting the concept of transporting LNG by road and small ships use “Hub and Spoke” concept
- Promoting the concept of using LNG as fuel in automobiles as well as concept of LCNG
- Operations analysis of a large energy company to suggest initiatives for improvement in bottom line by about US$ 50 million and implementing the same to achieve the desired improvement
- Operations analysis of a large CGD company to understand Lost and Unaccounted gas in network and suggesting initiatives to reduce the same
- Feasibility studies for refineries, petrochemical complexes, power plants based on gas as well as solar plants
- Advising on negotiations and finalisation of various types of commercial contracts in energy business
OTHER PROACTIVE INITIATIVES
Due to our strong belief and conviction about the need for “Sustainable Development” we have been carrying out various studies, proactively, to suggest various policy initiatives that can be considered by the Governments.
We are very pleased to note that some of these initiatives suggested by us have been implemented from time to time.
We are committed to continue our initiatives and hope to contribute, in whatever small manner, in promoting ” Sustainable Development” as our social and moral responsibility for future generations.
Some of the policy advocacy initiatives taken by us are listed below.